Look below to find your correct size! We encourage you to look at the size chart before placing your order.
Thank you! If you have any questions about sizing, please call give us a call to answer any questions you may have.
How To Take Body Measurements
Please select the size that best matches your largest measurement (bust, waist or hip). If you're between sizes, it's usually best to order the larger size so you have room to move, or so alterations can easily be made.
A. Shoulder Width
1. From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 9 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
E. Shoulder to Floor (over bust)
1. Wear a bra.
2. Measure in bare feet.
3. From top of shoulder, down over the tip of one breast and down to the floor.
F. Shoulder to Knee (over bust)
From top of shoulder, down over the tip of one bust and down to your knee.
1. Measure in bare feet.
2. Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor (your standard height measurement).
1. Bra-Cup size.
2. Waist measurement.